Getting Started

Posted by Totalmansense on 12:45 PM with 4 comments
Meets and greets, all, this is my first post outside of Facebook, MySpace, Twitter or my own website which is now dedicated to IT services. I'm selfishly hoping for more exposure for my rants through a well known blog medium.

I made this leap thanks, in part, to pressure from friends on FB and the real world and my need for a creative outlet and place to post my sometimes explicit language when writing about crap that really gets under my skin. I don't feel comfortable opening the throttle full bore on FB or MySpace when I have kids viewing my content on a regular basis. Special thanks too extended to my friends here Tommy "The Elder" Vickers and Marjorie "Don't Call Me Marj" McAtee for your posts which have inspired me to be here as well.

Excelsior!